Monitor your properties
What CCTV means?
CCTV (closed-circuit television) is a TV system in which signals are not publicly distributed but are monitored, primarily for surveillance and security purposes.
All different types of CCTV
CCTV is a great way to provide security
CCTV is a great way to provide security for your company and it’s employees. As well as providing you with video footage of any events which may happen, they also act as a visible deterrent to criminals.
ROM Off-Site Monitoring
What we offer
- We offer the latest IP camera’s
- Installation and maintenance
- We provide professional and unbiased advice on security.
- We install advanced Alarm System for
- All our alarms are installed with no hidden charges.